Sevenoaks Town Council invites grant applications from local community groups
Published: 26 July 2022
Do you need extra funding to help with
voluntary projects within Sevenoaks Town?
Sevenoaks Town Council, through its Finance and General Purposes Committee, offers grants to local voluntary or charitable organisations which provide services to residents within the Parish of Sevenoaks Town. Through its Youth Services Committee, the Council also offers funding for youth activities.
Aims of Grant Scheme
· To encourage and support the activities of voluntary or charitable organisations within Sevenoaks Town
· To promote new community initiatives where real additional benefits are offered to the community
Who can apply?
· which provide services that will directly benefit the area and residents of Sevenoaks Town wards: Town, Kippington, St Johns, Eastern, Wildernesse and Northern
· that are independently established for charitable, benevolent or philanthropic purposes
· which have a written document setting out aims and objectives
Deadline for applications
The Town Council will next consider applications for youth grant funding at its Youth Services Committee on 7th September 2022 and general applications at its Finance and General Purposes Committee on 12th September 2022.
The deadline for applications is Friday 12th August 2022
Applications form and guidance notes can be downloaded from the website:
Sevenoaks Town Council /Grants for Local Voluntary & Charitable Organisations
Or requested by email from: firstname.lastname@example.org