park permits are now open for renewal (2023/24). Raleys Permit scheme was originally created to support the adjacent sports facilities,
Sevenoaks Town Council is also keen to use the facility to enable town workers
(lower paid) to use the car park. Please see the information on this page to see if you meet the criteria for applying for a permit.
The car park is to be shared amongst the following users:
1) Area for Sevenoaks Lawn Tennis Club (as per original planning permission)
2) Permits for dedicated sports clubs.
3) Area for drop off zone – 15 minutes.
4) 35 permits for town workers for Monday – Friday only.
5) Other parking to be limited to 4 hours
Please see information and application form download link below:
If you would like to apply for our 2023 Parking Permits please follow the link below: